My husband and I eat a lot of sweet potatoes, so we are always interested in new ways to cook them up to keep them an exciting part of the meal.
1) Wash and peel the potatoes and peel, if desired
2) Slice the potatoes into slices
3) Lightly brush both sides of each sweet potato slice with olive oil (if you don't have a brush to do this, simply place them in a bowl and drizzle/toss with olive oil, making sure all sides are lightly coated
4) Place sweet potato fries on a coated cookie sheet (I suggest putting aluminum foil on the cookie sheet, then the potatoes. Makes for an easy clean up.)
5) Bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes, flipping half way.
We have also followed this same recipe, but instead of using the oven, placed them on the grill...delicious!