This is a recipe I tried for the first time a few months ago, and they were so delicious that I have made these mini fruit pizzas a few times since. I came across this photo I took the first time I made them, and decided to share the recipe with you! Enjoy!
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury Ready To Bake refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, sliced strawberries and kiwi
- Powdered sugar, if desired
Instead of the kiwi, I chose to use raspberries. Also for a little something extra I sprinkled each cookie with toasted, slivered almonds.
- Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread each cookie with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Arrange sliced fruit on top of each cookie. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
Serving Size: 1 Fruit Pizza Calories 140 ( Calories from Fat 70), % Daily Value Total Fat 7 g 7% (Saturated Fat 3 g,3% Trans Fat 0 g 0% ), Cholesterol 10 mg 10%;Sodium 80 mg 80%; Total Carbohydrate 18 g 18% (Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 12 g 12%), Protein 1 g 1% ; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%;Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.