Now that the evenings are beginning to have that chill of Fall, my husband and I have been craving a big bowl of soup. So, naturally, I checked out my Pinterest boards for anything I posted that would satisfy our craving. Lo and behold, I found Crockpot Tortellini Soup, and it hit the spot!
- 1 package of your favorite tortellini
- 1 small package of fresh spinach / 2-4 cups
- 2 cans of petite diced tomatoes
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 block of cream cheese (low fat)
- Pre-cooked turkey sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces (optional)
Add all ingredients to the crockpot. Be sure to chunk up the cream cheese, so it melts easier. Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Enjoy!