I am sucker for cheesy deliciousness. This chicken dish was everything I imagined it would be. Especially because putting it in the crockpot in the morning makes for a super easy dinner. You can serve it over pasta, rice, or even spaghetti squash if you would like. However, my husband and I thought it was great on its own!
- Stir tomatoes, garlic, artichokes, olive oil, ricotta, salt, and pepper together in a bowl
- Place chicken breasts in the crockpot
- Pour mixed ingredients around the chicken
- Cook on low in crockpot for 6 hours.
- Soon before you are ready to serve, sprinkle shredded cheese on top while still in the crockpot
- When ready to serve, sprinkle fresh basil leaves on top
Note: This can also be done in a glass baking dish instead of the crockpot. Just bake until the chicken is cooked through at 350 degrees. Also, you might want to wait until the last few minutes of baking to sprinkle on the shredded cheese.