I have been making several recipes that call for Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese, or mayo, etc. This recipe is no exception, and it turned out to be a great tasting meal.
The pictures are not great at all, but I promise it was delicious!
1/4 cup salsa
1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
1 fresh tomatoes
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
Tortillas (I filled 6 small tortillas and had extra mixture left over)
- Bake chicken breasts according to package
- Meanwhile, mix all other ingredients together
- After chicken is done baking, shred with a fork
- Add chicken to the rest of the ingredient mixture
- Fill tortillas with 1-2 healing tablespoons of the mixture and roll up
- Place rolled up tortillas in casserole dish
- If you have any mixture left over, you can put some on top of the rolled up tortillas
- Bake for 10-20 minutes at 350-375 degrees
Again, the pictures don't do this meal justice - sorry about that!