Earlier this week, a friend of mine shared a link with me that led me to read,
'50 Healthy Habits Every Girl Should Have.' I love reading articles and lists like this. Even if all of the information isn't relevant to me, I can usually count on one or two things to speak to me.
There were tons of great tips in this article, but here are a few of my favorites from the list:
- Don’t try to keep up with the Jonses.
- Put. Down. The. Cell. Phone.
- Count to 10 when you’re pissed off.
- Stop beating yourself up.
- Make your home a place you want to be.
- Stand up for yourself.
- Listen to your body
- Go on a social media diet.
- Learn to take constructive criticism.
Read the full article here.
Hopefully there are few things everyone can take away from these reminders!