I have been sharing some great ways to use my favorite essential oils. Lemon is another common essential oil that I love to use.
– In case you leave your laundry sitting in the washer too long, just add a few drop of lemon essential oil and your clothes won’t get that nasty smell.
– Mix lemon essential oil, baking soda, and coconut oil and rub on your teeth for 2 minutes.
– Add a couple drops of lemon essential oil with your soap.
– Add 40 drops lemon essential oil and 20 drops tea tree essential oil to a 16-oz spray bottle filled with pure water (and a little bit of white vinegar) for a traditional cleaning favorite.
– Lemon essential oil uses for skin can can improve your complexion and leave your skin soft and supple. Lemon oil benefits skin by deeply nourishing. You can make lemon oil with baking soda and honey for a natural acne free face wash.
Wood and Silver Polish
– A lemon oil-soaked cloth will also help spruce up your tarnished silver and jewelry. Lemon essential oil for wood cleaning is also great.
- Lemon essential oil is effective as a hair tonic. Many people use lemon oil to get strong, healthy, and shiny hair. Lemon oil is also used to eliminate dandruff.
– Putting 2 drops of lemon oil in your water 3 times daily can support metabolism and weight loss.
– Diffusing lemon essential oil in the air can lift mood and fight depression.
– Lemon oil can support lymphatic drainage and help your overcome a cold fast. Mix it with coconut oil and rub it on your neck.
What are your favorite ways to use lemon essential oil?
Be sure to check out my posts on uses for peppermint, lavender, and tea tree essential oils too!